How to book
The Big Green Bus is priced per person and sleeps up to 6 people.
Between October and February the minimum stay is 2 nights and check in can be on any day of the week depending on availability. Between March and September there is a 3 night minimum stay at the weekend from Friday to Monday or 2 night minimum stay during the week with check in on Monday or Wednesday.
To view prices or book with just a 20% non refundable deposit, select the date you plan to arrive and the number of nights you’d like to stay:
20% of the cost of the holiday will be taken as a deposit at the time of booking.
Full payment will be required 10 weeks before your stay.
- Duvets, bed linen, blankets and hot water bottles
- Toilet roll, cling film, foil, bin bags, washing up essentials, tea towels and hand towels, cooking utensils, pots, pans, crockery and cutlery
- Food essentials including tea, coffee, olive oil, salt and pepper and sugar
- One large bottle of water (please note that the bus is on a private water supply which is suitable for washing, cooking and hot drinks but should not be drunk straight from the tap so please bring extra water for drinking as required)
- Fire lighters, matches and one bag of firewood. An additional bag of firewood is included with hot tub hires.(Please note that extra bags of firewood are available to buy on site for £8/bag).
To make your stay even more special, for a small additional charge, you can hire the hot tub for the duration of your stay or why not choose one of our special hampers. All ingredients are wherever possible locally sourced and organic. Plus we have a 5 star food hygiene rating awarded by the Food Standards Agency.
- Guests must check in between 3pm and 7pm and check out by 10am
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Dogs are not permitted
- There is no wireless internet available
- There is no smoking permitted anywhere within the property
- Parking for all guests is available on site and is free of charge
If a booking is cancelled less than 10 weeks before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
If you’d prefer you can also make a booking by phone or email. Just contact Adam on:
“You have thought of everything, we had a great weekend. Great memories were made.”